Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Evening update


Quagmire has pretty much been lounging around the house since he got home. This is actually pretty close to his usual lazy behavior without the begging for dinner and occasional nagging for belly rubs. I'm sure that's right around the corner.
I need to call the vet in the morning to find out WHAT exactly she got him to willingly eat because he's still turning his nose up at everything for me. I force fed him a piece of an egg but it came up shortly after with some water. I'm going to leave his food in the bedroom over night. If he eats great and if he doesn't then he's going to get syringes full of food in the morning. He's got quite a bit of oral medication he has to take (in pill form) and I NEED him to eat for this. How frustrating!

(I'll take any advice I can get at this point!)

No comments:

Post a Comment