Monday, April 12, 2010

*sigh*


He took a road downhill this weekend. Since Saturday night he has only thrown up once (about 2 hours ago - and we think he just drank too much water)... he still has NO appetite other than 2 or 3 pieces of chicken from Chipotle. We shoved a pill in each piece of chicken and he ate them up. Well, except for the pain pill. He chewed that piece of chicken up and spit it back out in my hand. He really HATES the taste of those pills. So, I'll keep an eye on him this evening when Gary is at work. Give him a little water and a piece of chicken or two. He isn't much interested in any other food at the moment. Hopefully the pills kick in soon. We're back to giving him sub Q fluids. He yelped when I stuck the needle in this morning. It made me cry like a baby but I guess if he's reacting to a little pain he's doing better than he was last week.

I'll keep you all updated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment